THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 26, 2007

one day preparation


What should I wear? What appropriated questions that I should ask? How will I speak in front of them? I’m nervous, but excited.

Those sentiments were my emotions during the campaigned of TEAM UNITY in convention center in San Fernando Pampanga on February 21.

After planning everything, on what I wear until on what attitude should I act in front of them, I went to school so early to fix something regarding on my stand up reporting. I was very excited to think that I will interview those people who are running for senator. In thinking that single moment, hello! that was exposure in my part. It was a big achievement for my self to interview those people who have name in society. We required choosing one from the candidates to interview and I chose Vicente Soto as my interviewee. I prepared my questions I tried to imagine myself how to talk to him. While waiting for our departure we heard voices from students, they were shouting outside, so my classmates and I wondered what’s happening we went outside. We saw some candidates like Cesar Montano who were in school, and I realized that was the reason why students kept shouting (kumikilig voice pa). I felt more excited but nervous at the same time. Indeed time was up for preparation, we needed to go in convention center. While were in bus were so quiet living in our own world thinking what will happen in convention center. However when were there already it was unexpected that it was overcrowded, we can’t go inside because there were many supporters in there, until the director of osafa decided to go back in school. On the other hand our adviser didn’t allow us to go back without doing anything. We still went inside despite of those many people. Luckily we were got inside easier than those other supporters whose stay outside. Security guards prioritized students to get inside, especially us we have mission in that event. Sadly we didn’t have chance to conduct interview due of lacking time. The event was already started. We just listened to their platforms. Time was up again we needed to go back in school. Were quite disappointed for the efforts we made but then nothing happened but still were glad because were given a chance to witness their platforms.

Before I ended the day, my friends and I ate together in McDonald for giving ourselves a reward. hehehe

3 comments:

analou12a said...

Well, Ella, I will tell you hah, you are not alone with the experience you have last Team Unity- Stand up reporting. Why? I also experienced that. Like, I do not know what will be the right clothes to wear because basically it is our first time. Like, I do not know what to say because we will be facing senatorial candidates who are very outstanding and we just don’t know how will we talk to them because basically, it is our first time to meet the. But, indeed, that experience was really a nice one for our preparation to the real world which we will all be facing in years from now. To Ella, just remember that for activities like this; just let us do our best. Let us prepare all what we need to prepare because that’s all what we can do. I also would like to commend the way you admitted your story. I also would like to tell you that in doing activities like this, we must make sure that we are packed with our confidence because that will be the secret spice in order for us to succeed not only activities like this, but most of all the activities. So, be confident all the time.

joycem said...

The article is simple although there are some grammatical errors ehe but that’s natural sometimes I do commit mistakes in writing, actually I can relate to the story… seems like you’re narrating your experiences when we are tasked to have a standup reporting. I felt the same way. I prepared well I even talk to myself in front of the mirror the night before that day. I practiced how to talk with my chosen senator but sad to say it was cancelled because our University Chancellor called up Ms Virgy to vacate the convention center to prevent the students (our class) from incidents that could harm us. Well we all felt the disappointment because we are so excited to talk with the senatoriables but we are unlucky that day because the venue was attended by thousands of supporters of the unity team. But at least we had an opportunity to enter inside and see personally the senatoriables and the President of our country. Whew….

Cris Mendoza said...

alam mo bee..nakakalungkot tlg ang pgkawala ni choy..napmahal nrin kc sya sa akin. Sa tuwing kc na pupunta ako sainyo,si choy ang unang sumasalubong sa akin..tinatahulan pa nga ako ni choy db?..tpos nung may mens sya,ung dugo ni choy winisik sa akin..haay..nkakamiss tlg sya..pro wag ka ng malungkot bee...anjan prn c choy,,katawan lng nya nwala...

we will miss you choy!!!!

PS.
dito ko nlang nilagay ung post ko na para kay choy kc dko mkita ung link para mkapagcomment dun sa article about kay choy..