THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

unwind


After all the tiring moment we’ve been through we need to relax.

In my case, I did funny things like laughing so loud, made jokes and everything to be funny. I set to be energetic and hyper. After having fun with my classmates, I decided to went home and because it was late already. The moment I stepped my foot in our house I started to dance, any dance. I laughed and I shouted. My brother was the one who opened the door and wondered why I’m acting that way. I explained why and he understood it. That night my brothers and my sister was in good mood so they rode with my jokes, I believed that I influenced them being hyper, because they also laugh and laugh. Hahaha. I enjoyed the music, I dance whatever music played. I ate my dinner with them and we chat about the funny memories we experienced. Suddenly I felt my eyes needs to rest, then I prepared to sleep, I brushed my teeth, washed my face and ready my bed and then ssszzzzz...I fell asleep. Hehehe. Then I’m ready for the next day.

0 comments: