THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Win


Dark is the night I can weather the storm Never say die I've been down this road before I'll never quit I'll never lay down, See I promised myself that I'd never let me down
I'll never give up Never give in Never let a ray of doubt slip in And if I fall I'll never fail I'll just get up and try again Never lose hope Never lose faith There's much too much at stake Upon myself I must dependI'm not looking for place or show I'm gonna win
No stopping now There's still a ways to go, oh Someway, somehow Whatever it takes, I know I'll never quit, no no I'll never go down, mm, mm I'll make sure they remember my name A hundred years from now
When it's all said and done My once in a lifetime will be back again Now is the time To take a stand Here is my chance That's why I...Mmm, I'm gonna win..
I loved this song by Brian McKnight, because it says something within. It saying that there’s a hope in everything we do. Every time I’m down I used to listen this song and I started to feel good. It sounds good inside. It feels like there still hope and it encourage me to face all the problems I’ll encounter because no one can bring me down. Whatever happens I can still stand. In instance, in battle in life I should win.

1 comments:

lawdenmarc said...

"I just thought it's an urn"

Reading your lines seemed like an average prose.
Sure you explain you wanna win
with the scent of a yellow sweater
from the victorious sanctuary
you call friendship.
Just spread your wings and begin to Soar and from all hill and down dale
We will remember your name.
Your flapping strafed the fate of
Life like the cocentric rings of rippled waters and smokes.
In the skyscape of dreams,
I'd like to say sorry for your cup of success.
I misfigured it a container for the cremated bodies of the dead.
Hope this mine prose didn't get you
burned
And for your trophy, 'I just thought it's an urn.'