THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

atlast!!


This year Vj hunt was the best VJ Hunt ever produced. Vj Hunt was every year project by SAmaskom and organized by third year mass comm student. VJ Hunt was divided into two parts. It has Pair and solo category. WHen I was in first year college I already watched VJ Hunt and our class helped the third year student for the preparation of the event. I was amazed for the setting of the stage and I admired the third year that time because the idea of the event was creative and beautiful. When i stepped in second year, i witnessed the VJ Hunt again, we helped also the third year for the preparation, I still enjoyed in watching the event. Afterwards its our turn
to organized the event, we should do the way the third year did.

Gean decided to make this year event VJ Hunt different from the past years. He planned to invite high school students for the pair category rather chosing college students. He gave us task from different school to give an invitation. We did our assignments we went to our designated school. On the other hand Mar was the brain of the theme retro. She offered her idea and the good thing it was approved to ma'am Virgy. Mar also planned the designed of the stage, she made ideas on how the stage looked like a retro. So as a group we helped to set the stage according to the plan. We did our best to present well the event without the help of the other year mass comm.

Almost one week, we arrived early in school just to fix the needed props. We came home late just to have sleep. On the day event, the final day we arrived early to fix the stage. Time ran fast it was time for the VJ Hunt. The show already started, the audience started to scream, shout. Every noise I heard that time saying that the event was successful, I enjoyed watching the event and I'm proud at the same time. After show, i know for myself that the show was so good and thats it, but later on Gean annouced something about feedback from the event saying that the VJ Hunt was the best VJ Hunt ever produced and that was from ma'am virgy. We felt glad and I realized that we did the best among the VJ Hunt I've watched before. I am proud to say now that I am a part of the event and I'm proud also to my dear classmates.

0 comments: