THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Little goodbye




How to say goodbye to people who you don’t want to go?
Why we felt sad when we knew that the reason is good
Is that what they called selfishness? Or simply the word “miss”,Miss the person you value most. The person you used to call your best friend

How can we know if we’re being selfish, if the truth is,we're just afraid to lose someone we treasure, someone we used to know for a long time, the person who see us as family. How can we know if the limitation is over? What are the signals to observe that we’re being selfish already? How will we know?

Words are difficult to answer, words that bothers my mind. Maybe for me it was difficult but not for the others. Sometimes we tend to be happy although I know that’s the goal of everybody. But I believed being happy is depend on us on what ways we do to make feel happy. There are many ways for us to feel the happiness. Being selfish I think is natural for mankind, they not intentionally to act in that way but they accidentally do because they are afraid to imagine themselves being alone, and they make sure they won’t call them a loser. They afraid to woke up one day without someone they call friend. I maybe one of them but I’m trying to wok it out, because being happy should be fair. Both of you must feel the same.

“So many question but the answer are so few” I loved this lyrics by Side A and I agree on it. Sometimes there are many questions, that even how hard we find an answer it still unanswered. But we kept believing and hoping we can search the answer for it. But still life goes on. Even how many trial we experience or how many times we felt that there something wrong, we should to continue life not only to continue but to enjoy it.

2 comments:

rissavilla12a said...

I have experienced that. I have let go of a friend that I do not want to let go of. It was really difficult for me at first because I am used to be with her always even with our wackiest stuffs. We feel sad because we are afraid to be left behind. Kahit na sanay ako na minsan may sariling mundo, malungkot pa rin minsan pag nagiisa ka. Pero ewan ko ba kung bakit minsan masaya ako pag nagiisa lang ako. Minsan gusto ko ako lang magisa. Nararamdaman niyo rin ba yon? Para kasing ako lang yata ang nakakaramdam nun. It’s weird noh? Takaga naming dinaan sa kanta ang grand finale huh?

Kay - Ann said...

I can’t imagine Ella wrote such blog entry. It is too sad, that it doesn’t match the person who always calls me “Chenelyn” with a smiling face! Anyhow, in times of confusion between friends what I can advice based on my experience is that, trials would really weaken the friendship but as long as you know how to value each other even if it takes to let go the person and meet new friends time has its own way of showing your friendship is bound to last!