THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 23, 2007

Labsyah choy

The name choy came from the teleserye Marimar starring Thalia. The first day choy was arrived in our house I was happy because at that age it was a pleasure for me to have dog. Choy was an extra ordinary dog. He has a white and pinkish hair, his nose is color pink and he has a curly tail, in short he looks like a pig. I remember one day our neighbor used to call him “babe” (the movies which characterized by a pig). Everybody loves choy ever since he adopted by us. I can say he was a celebrity because he was so popular. In our street or even my high school friends, relatives etc knows him, I think because of his being “mayabang” or being unique. People we’re afraid to him especially kids because he was mabangis but it was in the right place. He was our protector nobody can go inside our house as easy as they can because they knew Choy was there. However they still loved choy I don’t know. They always asking where’s choy? How is he? Or sometimes they were going to feed him. When choy was puppy he was my playmate I was young at that time. I can’t forget when he bitten my ears, I was so nervous he might have rabbis during that time. I planned to keep it secret but after a while I confessed it to my mother. My mother got mad and observed choy. Hay luckily he has no rabbis. However it didn’t caused any trauma I used to play with him still. Choy knows to play ball like American dogs. Hahagis ko lang yung ball then hahabulin niya at ibabalik niya sa akin. Sometimes pasaway he didn’t want to bring back the ball gusto niya habulin muna siya. One thing I like about him he was like a brother, it’s true when I’m sad he will come in front of me and waiving his tail para bang nagpapapansin. Well it was effective kase mapupunta na sa kanya attention ko. During at night whenever I went down for CR nakasalubong siya parate. I felt relaxed whenever he do that. Every time I left alone in our house I couldn’t feel any danger because I know he was there. I felt safe. Choy knows how to feel ashamed every time na natatae siya lumalabas pa siya. He knows when he commited sin example we’re not all in house then when we got home we saw there is pooh pooh I don’t know how to explain parang makikita mo na nahihiya siya at kagad siyang lalabas. I kept shouting him everytime I saw his pooh pooh. I hate seeing pooh pooh. He knows pag nasesermon siya then later on nakakakonsensiya kapag napalo mo siya. Basta it seems like I or should I say we, treat him as a member of our family. The good thing of choy he was home lover. He always guiding our home, he knows his responsibility. Funny thing about Choy was he knows how to eat bubble gum, yes as in chewing gum haha. He eats corn beats, gumugulutuk pa hahaha. He was so funny. Sometime ha was papansin especially when I have visitors or whoever he wanted to hear his name many times kaya nagpapasaway siya. That’s why I think everybody knows him. I remember during the Crusada he sited in front of the altar during in middle of the prayer. It was hard to get mad at him that time because there were many people and was having prayer so what I did I just ignore him. Alam mo yon yung wala kang magawa? Hay that was funny and unforgettable moments with him. Choy was lived with us for 13 years and sadly he passed away this week.