THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 25, 2007

how can we be unique



What is the difference between presence and existing? I’ve learned in our colloquium that man has responsibility to make essence. Our mission is not only to exist in this world but on how to create our own essence. Live life without essence is like living with a dead body. Sometimes we must know our purpose in this world and for sure God created us not just to be a decoration but has a purpose. Sometimes I’m thinking for my purpose why I exist but I believed because I’m in demand by the people I loved haha. It’s better if people will recognize you and will remember you forever. The way you associate them, touch their lives, and makes
them happy the way you treat them as a person, eventually you inserted you presence in their heart. Others might loved to be called Unique but it’s not that easy as to say, I mean how can you live differ from the others right? You might call them unique but the question is, in what way? Is it because your really good or unacceptable bad? So sometimes it’s better to be sensitive in others feeling to avoid misunderstanding. Life is so broad, actually it’s not easy to explain even it was just composed by four letters. So make worth of it by injecting your essence as a human being.