THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 25, 2007

third colloquium


Blood blood blood I hate seeing bloods from any kind of injection or even the injection.. Its needle was the scariest thing from me. That is my weakness that‘s why until now I’m still afraid for my medical consultation for my OJT, Ever since I was a kid I never experience any injection aside bakuna. But during the bakuna I remember that I was so nervous and I wanted to run away the moment I saw the needle of the injection. I was shaking that time. Until now I think it will happen again if ever. Hay. Anyway we attended the Colloquium which talks about the work of medical technology. I just listened to the speaker without learning something; I mean I was not interested that’s why. Moreover one of my classmates asked something about the medical process regarding OJT I started to listen attentively. The speaker told the purpose of those test why they needed to have like this and like that. I was imagining myself during the discussion on what facial reaction would I be throughout the check up. Gosh can’t imagine so hard. We’ve learned many things about their profession, in the end my classmates became active and interested in the topic, and they ceaselessly raising their hands throughout the time. Furthermore, I enjoyed listening in the topic I gained something.