THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 11, 2006

Merry Little Christmas

Have yourself a merry little Christmas? well in our family we have a little yet has a merry merry preparation for this Christmas. We decorated our house, build the Christmas tree and designed the Christmas lights outside and inside the house. We bought different colors of Christmas balls, even it was expensive. We just put only the silver color to look more elegant.

Outside the house, I felt the cold breeze of December. The apartment was filled up with many Christman lights.The glamour of the month was existing.

I'm planning to buy gifts, for my siblings, godparent and for my friends. I don't know if my savings is already enough, but I'm hoping to buy them all. hehehehe! Every year we have gifts to each other. We open it every 24th of December. Even my both parents were in abroad, still we can celebrate the Christmas in a prosperous way.

I'm pretty sure that, all students are excited in Christmas vacation. Excited to relax, excited in 9 mornings and excited to receive gifts. hehehe

Where is my gift from you? haha